Monday, July 1, 2013

Make New Friends.....


I was thinking back over time today.  Covered a lot of times in my life.  But one area that really brightened my day was all my crafty friends.  I started thinking of how I met each of them. Many of them I felt an immediate connection.  Like we were sisters in a past life.  Do you know what I mean?

So how did it all start?  With classes at a local scrapbook store. You see, I moved to Springboro 5 1/2 years ago.  I knew no one.  I mean NO ONE!  So I started working at the scrapbook store and then started taking classes.  It all started there - classes!  I have many women that are now close friends. 



So my suggestion to you?  Find classes.....and take them.  Talk to those around you! Get inky and messy!  Create something fun!  Trust me, you will not regret it!

3 comments:

  1. I count you as one of my dearest friends! Inky fingers and all:) Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classes were the start of it all! Love you Tina!!!!

    ReplyDelete