Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Let's Go Shopping


Wow! What a C.R.A.Z.Y. couple of weeks.  Honestly, I thought this summer would be nice and relaxing, but it seems we (mostly Kate and I) have been on the go, all the time.

My hard drive crashed about a month ago - - it had the majority of my photos of cards.  I am in the process of getting the back up reloaded onto our new computer, hence the lack of postings of cards.  But I do have something to share with you.

Ask any of my friends and they will tell you I get a little excited about new stamps and stuff.  You know, the stuff you NEED and just have to have!!  The type of excitement where you buy the items and wait until your hubby is not home to bring into the house!! Well, a friend sent me this link to a You Tube Video.  OMG!  I laughed so hard!  And when she pulled out her stickles......almost peed my pants!  So I thought I would share it with you. 

This woman is my sister in spirit!  I LOVE her and can relate so much to her.  So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy this video.  I am going to get another cup of coffee and watch the rest of her videos.  Might even start stalking her......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3D77sMmwd8

Now, go out and buy some bling and SPARKLE ON!  Hugs - Tina

3 comments:

  1. I thought of you the whole time I watched this! (I must admit it describes me too!) Thanks for the good laugh - I just watched it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very afraid to go crafty shopping with you now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved this video. Tim is sending his newest release to her so she can save her pennies:)

    ReplyDelete