Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I like Em' Dirty




When it comes to making cards, I like to keep it really really simple.  And selecting paper that matches?  Well, I am obsessed with the 6 x 6 pads to help me with that challenge.  So a punch, some paper and twine was I needed for this card.  I told you, simple!

As I have been looking for cards to post, I have come across pictures of get togethers from the past.  I have to laugh as the pictures are of the attendees and not so much of the cards I have made.  So I guess I need to stay in my seat more and not socialize as much.  But talking to friends is half the fun, right?  :) 

I want to thank those that have visited my new adventure called a blog.  And the comments meant the world to me.  I will be figuring out more features and such in the future to make it a little better.  But in the meantime, please keep the suggestions coming! 

And remember, Sparkle On!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 6x6 pads. Just wait until you see my, er, collection.

    ReplyDelete